Generic Injuries and Rehabilitation Q&A
At OnlinePhysio.app we get literally hundreds of messages each week asking about various injuries, conditions and what best to do in terms of training. So we have decided to upload a weekly Q&A video answering the most common or helpful questions.
In this video we cover:
- - How do you not get wear and tear injuries? Is it even possible? - Does Exercise help broken bones?
- - Does a torn pec muscle require surgery?
- - Can muscles completely lost through injuries, regrow?
- - What is the "magic spray" football trainers use?
- - I am on a walking holiday and have severe calf pain. What do I do to fix this?
If you have any questions you would like us to cover, comment in the box below and we will try to cover them in the next Q&A! We will try and categorise the question into common injuries or specific areas of the body to make them more specific to our followers. Thanks for watching!
Please like & subscribe to our YouTube Channel so that we can help more people in pain all over the world!
Do you currently have an injury? Make sure you head over to our home page and complete your free online injury assessment. It will generate the best rehabilitation programme for you based on the answers you provide. See you in the next video!